The purpose of most financial products is to grow, protect or generate cash flow. Interestingly, however, there still is no standardized cash flow management process in the financial services industry.
In this workshop, you’ll learn simple strategies to bring behavioural cash flow management into your practice so you can help clients free up more money each month to fund their financial goals. This interactive session allows you to ask questions and delve into real-world cash flow challenges that affect your client’s ability to create more wealth.
You will learn:
- How to streamline financial data collection with new and existing clients (even before review meetings)
- Concepts to capture more dollars to help your clients fund their wealth strategy
- Ways to market behavioural cash flow planning to high-income and high-net-worth clients
- How to use cash flow planning to keep you top-of-mind with your clients
- Strategies to prevent debt from eroding your client’s assets
This 3-hour session qualifies for 2.75 FP Canada-Approved CE credits.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Behavioural Cash Flow Planning Workshop
Your cart is empty